Marketing 101MARKETING TERMINOLOGY
- courtesy of Maureen Holloway, radio personality at http://www.q92fm.com/more_mo_blog.php
1. You're a woman who sees a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and say, I'm fantastic in bed.
That's Direct Marketing
2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a handsome guy. One of your friends goes up to him and, pointing at you, says She's fantastic in bed.
3. You see a handsome guy at a party, go up to him and get his phone number. the next day you call and say, Hi, I'm fantastic in bed.
4. You see a guy at a party; you straighten your dress. You walk up to him and pour him a drink. You say, May I? and reach up to straighten his tie, brushing your breast lightly against his arm, and then say By the way, I'm fantastic in bed.
That's Public Relations.
5. You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He walks up to you and says I hear you're fantastic in bed.
That's Brand Recognition.
6. You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He fancies you, but you talk him into going home with your friend.
That's a Sales Rep.
7. Your friend can't satisfy him so he calls you.
That's Tech Support.
8. You're on your way to a party when you realize there could be handsome men in all those houses that you're passing by. You climb onto the roof of one situated towards the center and shout, I'm fantastic in bed.
That's Junk Mail.
9. You're at a party and this well built man walks up to you and grabs your ass.
That's President Clinton.