Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm Causing Divorces - New Newsletter

Hi All,

So Fleur bailed on me tonight to spend time with her girlfriends...so I have spent Friday night home alone!! To keep me occupied I sent out an email to my Preneur Marketing database and thought I should share it with you too.

Anyway, Intellicontact.com which I use for email distribution has this neat 'publich archive' feature which allows me to link to a page that publishes my emails.

So check out the email here - I'm Causing Divorces

It covers three important points:
1. A Gift
2. A Request For Help
3. A Reminder (which is irrelevant to you)

That link again..... I'm Causing Divorces

See ya soon,
Pete

Technorati Tags: , , ,
powered by performancing firefox




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Copyright 2006 - Preneur Marketing  |  Security & Privacy  |  Web Design by Tech1