Monday, January 22, 2007

Australian Monopoly


Hi All,

I just came across something that I think is realy interesting. They are making an Australian version of my favorite game - MONOPOLY. And the best thing is we can help shape the boards make-up by voting on which Australian landmarks should be which - imparticular the dark blue property typically known as Mayfair. .

Check it out at http://www.monopoly.com.au/

Also, you can view live stats of which state is winning the dark blue property race. As I write this it is currently a tie between Victoria and South Australia at 23% of votes each.

Now the marketing lesson to take from this is... If you go and vote, do you think the chance of you buying the game when it comes out is higher? I voted, and I will probably buy a copy... Now how can you get your clients/customers/prospect involved in new product development?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Copyright 2006 - Preneur Marketing  |  Security & Privacy  |  Web Design by Tech1