Wednesday, February 21, 2007
I just wanted to let you all know of a KILLER event in Melbourne next Tuesday... Networx are putting in an event titled 'Maximise the Media' that every business owner or entrepreneur should attend. They have put together a panel of some of the 'media power players'... who will reveal a tonne of secrets.
It's my Birthday on Tuesday and Fleur has something planned for us, so I can't attend - If you go, please take notes and let me know the 'golden nuggets' that will be revealed.
Topic: Maximising the Media
Date: Tuesday 27 February, 2007 (My Birthday)
Time: 6.15 - 8.30pm
Venue: The Point, Aquatic Drive, Albert Park Lake
(coin pay parking out front of venue)
* Ian Gilbert, Deputy Editor, M Magazine (The Age)
* Justin Smith, Producer - Neil Mitchell, 3AW
* Raquel Stevens - Senior Producer, 9am (Channel 10)
* Tony Kaye - Managing Director, Seeking Media
Cost: $37 members,$59 Non-members. Finger food provided. Pre-presentation drinks now included! Post presentation drinks available at bar prices.
Bookings: Essential. Please book online today to ensure your place. We accept all CC and also Chq/Money Order/Direct Deposit. If you have any problems booking, please call 03 9328 1958. IMPORTANT: Three business days notice is required for refunds to be offered. Substitutes are welcome after this time.
For more info click here...
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
I just sent out a quick update to my database....
If you missed it read it here: Preneur Marketing Update
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Marketing 101MARKETING TERMINOLOGY
- courtesy of Maureen Holloway, radio personality at http://www.q92fm.com/more_mo_blog.php
1. You're a woman who sees a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and say, I'm fantastic in bed.
That's Direct Marketing
2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a handsome guy. One of your friends goes up to him and, pointing at you, says She's fantastic in bed.
3. You see a handsome guy at a party, go up to him and get his phone number. the next day you call and say, Hi, I'm fantastic in bed.
4. You see a guy at a party; you straighten your dress. You walk up to him and pour him a drink. You say, May I? and reach up to straighten his tie, brushing your breast lightly against his arm, and then say By the way, I'm fantastic in bed.
That's Public Relations.
5. You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He walks up to you and says I hear you're fantastic in bed.
That's Brand Recognition.
6. You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He fancies you, but you talk him into going home with your friend.
That's a Sales Rep.
7. Your friend can't satisfy him so he calls you.
That's Tech Support.
8. You're on your way to a party when you realize there could be handsome men in all those houses that you're passing by. You climb onto the roof of one situated towards the center and shout, I'm fantastic in bed.
That's Junk Mail.
9. You're at a party and this well built man walks up to you and grabs your ass.
That's President Clinton.
Subscribe to Blog FeedSubscribe the blog feed here and get the latest updates straight to your inbox.
What is an RSS Feed anyway?
Finally Pete's long awaited book, 'How To Turn Your Million Dollar Idea Into A Reality' is now available. Order now for FREE worldwide shipping.
- Preneur Marketing Home
- Grunt Marketing
- Entrepreneurs Journey
- Guy Kawasaki
- Seths Blog
- Hello My Name is Scott
- Think 2 Design
- The More Clients Blog
- Renegade Publicist Finally Goes Live
- Yellow Pages - Is it worth it?
- Brands and Business Models
- Cool PR Tool....
- The Nametag Guy gives away his 4th book for FREE!
- FREE Audio Cds....
- What I Leant From Gary Halbert
- In Prince Of Print Has Passed
- All New Keyword Research Tools
- A Must Have PR Resource
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- Current Posts