Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm A Real Author


Well, it's finally available. After lots of hard work, yesterday I received a small number of advance copies of my new book 'How To Turn Your Million Dollar Idea Into A Reality’' from my publisher. In the ‘spirit’ of Pinocchio’s “I’m a real boy’”… "I'm a real author!"

The nations next best-seller (wink wink) is being released nationwide through books stores in a few weeks, but if you would like to get your hands on one of the few 'early editions' you can do so on my site TODAY ONLY at http://www.preneurmarketing.com.au/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=3


FREE SHIPPING: Thursday afternoon the online store is going to automatically start charging for shipping, but if you order today I will happily shout you the postage ;) That’s my way of saying thanks for the support, and for buying it from me.

SIGNED COPY:
This feels a bit egotistical but like all 'good authors' do, I will even sign your copy for you ;)

If you can just take 2 mins, go to http://www.preneurmarketing.com.au/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=3 complete the ordering process, I will post you a copy straight away.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Copyright 2006 - Preneur Marketing  |  Security & Privacy  |  Web Design by Tech1